Skip to main content

INTERNET MARKETING

What is all the hype about Internet Marketing?
Well first off, it is not all that it seems, I mean money can be made and lots of it. But you have to work at it and never give up.

Let me start off by saying that you will never become rich overnight or within a week like many programs tell you or try and lead you to believe. If this was the case then there would be a lot more very rich people around the world.

There are various forms of Internet Marketing.

Internet marketing, or online marketing, refers to advertising and marketing efforts that use the Web and email to drive direct sales via electronic commerce, in addition to sales leads from websites or emails. Internet marketing and online advertising efforts are typically used in conjunction with traditional types of advertising such as radio, television, newspapers and magazines.

Specialized Areas of Internet Marketing

Internet marketing can also be broken down into more specialized areas such as Web marketing, email marketing and social media marketing:
Web marketing includes e-commerce Web sites, affiliate marketing Web sites, promotional or informative Web sites, online advertising on search engines, and organic search engine results via search engine optimization (SEO).


Email marketing involves both advertising and promotional marketing efforts via e-mail messages to current and prospective customers.

Social media marketing involves both advertising and marketing (including viral marketing) efforts via social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Digg.
Search engine optimization (SEO) involves the optimization of landing pages within your website to increase the number of visitors.

Network Marketing also known as Multi-Level Marketing (MLM), is a business model where independent contractors buy into a company and earn a commission on the products they sell.
Affiliate marketing is a type of performance-based marketing in which a business rewards one or more affiliates for each visitor or customer brought by the affiliate's own marketing efforts.

In all the cases above, the main ingredient, or factor is Affiliates, Referrals or Sign-ups that will be the key to producing your money flow in whatever marketing that you do.
First, you have to join a program that you would like to Market, then you need to advertise that program on the web so as to have people sign-up to the program that you are advertising. The money part comes in the form of commissions that you will receive when someone that has signed up to your program buys something on that program.

That's it in a nutshell.

But, hey, that's just my opinion

Brian Derrick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I AM A STROKE SURVIVOR

Why is it that people take life for granted? Is it because they feel alive, they have a good job, earning good money, no cares in the world. Well you know, I used to be like that. My job did not pay very well but I was enjoying it. Mixing with the clients, lending a hand where ever needed. Teaching my staff that worked under me new things, Ye life was great. On the 1st September 2015 at about 03H30am I woke up feeling very untoward, something was wrong and I just could not figure it out. I remember wondering why I woke up, I mean I did not feel like going to the toilet or anything like that. Then I tried to stand up and fell on my butt, there was no feeling in my legs, and then I noticed that the room was swaying from one side to the next like I was on a boat on the ocean. I tried calling my brother, I could hear myself, but no words came out, so I reached over for my cell phone and called him. Eventually, he came to my room and asked what was wrong, I tried to explain but he